things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
It’s been a really long time since I answered any questions, I’m sorry for that. I’m just too busy. Summers are nothing but work and sleep for me, always have been. Plus, there’s just so many negative messages that I don’t feel like sorting through to get to the real questions.
Hopefully I’ll feel up to answering soon. In the mean time, my FAQ pages might help a few of you who’s questions I glanced over.
I don’t have any experience with IUDs. Maybe someone who knows something about them will answer in the notes?
The entire menstrual cup is worn internally. I don’t recommend “shoving” it inside of you, you need to be kind of gentle when you insert it. Its really not as hard as it sounds since cups are made of soft silicone.